From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Potential Bylaw violation in 2017 Foundation member removal
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 19:31:49
1 On 05/31/2018 09:28 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 >
3 > I don't think there's much of a point in reinstating retired developers.
4 > However, I believe they all deserve an apology, especially after being
5 > slandered this way today.
8 Actually; if trustees makes a vote that is ultra vires as to the bylaws,
9 the decision is void ab initio, i.e it is like it never happened and
10 they are still members already, i.e it is not a reinstatement, they were
11 never gone.
14 Kristian Fiskerstrand
15 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
16 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3