From: Paul Varner <fuzzyray@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: genone@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Nominations open for the 2007/08 Trustees
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:40:39
1 On Sun, 2007-07-15 at 16:52 +0100, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2 > I would like to nominate Joshua Jackson (tsunam), considering the work
3 > he has put into trustee herding over the past year and a bit I believe
4 > he would make a great member of the team and one which already is
5 > familiar with the ins and outs of the foundation.
6
7 I see that he is already accepted, but I wanted to second this
8 nomination.
9
10 Additionally, if genone is willing (I haven't asked him) I would like to
11 nominate him as well.
12
13 Regards,
14 Paul