From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Nominations open for the 2007/08 Trustees
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:41:25
1 On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:40:24 -0500
2 Paul Varner <fuzzyray@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Sun, 2007-07-15 at 16:52 +0100, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
5 > > I would like to nominate Joshua Jackson (tsunam), considering the
6 > > work he has put into trustee herding over the past year and a bit I
7 > > believe he would make a great member of the team and one which
8 > > already is familiar with the ins and outs of the foundation.
9 >
10 > I see that he is already accepted, but I wanted to second this
11 > nomination.
12 >
13 > Additionally, if genone is willing (I haven't asked him) I would like
14 > to nominate him as well.
15
16 Well, I have to think about that for a few days.
17
18 Marius
19 --
20 gentoo-nfp@g.o mailing list