From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Nominations open for the 2007/08 Trustees
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:14:33
1 On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 19:39:34 +0200
2 Marius Mauch <genone@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:40:24 -0500
5 > Paul Varner <fuzzyray@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > > On Sun, 2007-07-15 at 16:52 +0100, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
8 > > > I would like to nominate Joshua Jackson (tsunam), considering the
9 > > > work he has put into trustee herding over the past year and a bit
10 > > > I believe he would make a great member of the team and one which
11 > > > already is familiar with the ins and outs of the foundation.
12 > >
13 > > I see that he is already accepted, but I wanted to second this
14 > > nomination.
15 > >
16 > > Additionally, if genone is willing (I haven't asked him) I would
17 > > like to nominate him as well.
18 >
19 > Well, I have to think about that for a few days.
20
21 After thinking it over several times I've come to the conclusion that I
22 should decline the nomination.
23
24 Marius
25 --