From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:29:38
1 On 15/04/18 15:28, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
2 > Daniel,
3 > please stop using language as "usual suspects" to question the integrity
4 > or character of the people you are disagreeing with.
5 >
6 > In this particular case, you're also "targetting" developers that are
7 > not responsible for the decisions you're attacking. The Council had
8 > nothing to do with wltjr's ban from the ml.
9 > AFAIK, Ulrich never had any public interactions with William in the mls,
10 > so I don't see how he can be accused of having any responsibility on
11 > William's ban from the mailing list.
12 > Finally, Andreas is the ComRel lead, but he doesn't run ComRel. As a
13 > member of ComRel, I strongly object to that idea and can assure the
14 > community that ComRel acts as a team where the members express opinions
15 > and discuss matters trying to find consensus - we rarely all agree on a
16 > subject, but we find a common ground that allows us to reach decisions.
17 Last I saw, Andreas had given up the position of ComRel lead to Kristian
18 (K_F) .. I may have been mistaken, however .. or he may have reclaimed
19 it back ..