From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Gentoo Foundation Trustees nominations
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:59:13
1 On 07/12/2017 12:39 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) wrote:
2 > Hi all!
3 >
4 > A common philosophy across the hackers I have grown up with is FIY (Fix
5 > It Yourself). In the spirit of this philosophy I'd like to make the
6 > following nominations to encourage the following people to take a step
7 > forward and try to address the problems they perceive exist on the
8 > Gentoo Foundation:
9 >
10 > * Daniel Campbell (zlg)
11 > * Rich Freeman (rich0)
12 > * Kristian Fiskerstand (k_f)
13
14 Thank you for the nomination Francisco, but our [Gentoo Bylaws Section
15 5.2 Qualification] contains "No individual shall serve as a Gentoo
16 Foundation Trustee and Gentoo Council Member concurrently ", so I'm not
17 eligible for standing in this election and as such will have to decline.
18
19 References:
20 [Gentoo Bylaws Section 5.2 Qualification]
21 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Bylaws#Section_5.2._Qualification
24 Kristian Fiskerstrand
25 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
26 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3