From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>, "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Gentoo Foundation Trustees nominations
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 13:06:00
1 Dnia 12 lipca 2017 12:58:58 CEST, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> napisał(a):
2 >On 07/12/2017 12:39 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
3 >wrote:
4 >> Hi all!
5 >>
6 >> A common philosophy across the hackers I have grown up with is FIY
7 >(Fix
8 >> It Yourself). In the spirit of this philosophy I'd like to make the
9 >> following nominations to encourage the following people to take a
10 >step
11 >> forward and try to address the problems they perceive exist on the
12 >> Gentoo Foundation:
13 >>
14 >> * Daniel Campbell (zlg)
15 >> * Rich Freeman (rich0)
16 >> * Kristian Fiskerstand (k_f)
17 >
18 >Thank you for the nomination Francisco, but our [Gentoo Bylaws Section
19 >5.2 Qualification] contains "No individual shall serve as a Gentoo
20 >Foundation Trustee and Gentoo Council Member concurrently ", so I'm not
21 >eligible for standing in this election and as such will have to
22 >decline.
23
24 Just for completeness, you can resign your seat on the council if you're elected.
27 >References:
28 >[Gentoo Bylaws Section 5.2 Qualification]
29 >https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Bylaws#Section_5.2._Qualification
33 Best regards,
34 Michał Górny (by phone)