From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Gentoo Foundation Trustees nominations
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 13:28:45
1 On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 15:05:44 +0200 Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Dnia 12 lipca 2017 12:58:58 CEST, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> napisał(a):
3 > >On 07/12/2017 12:39 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
4 > >wrote:
5 > >> Hi all!
6 > >>
7 > >> A common philosophy across the hackers I have grown up with is FIY
8 > >(Fix
9 > >> It Yourself). In the spirit of this philosophy I'd like to make the
10 > >> following nominations to encourage the following people to take a
11 > >step
12 > >> forward and try to address the problems they perceive exist on the
13 > >> Gentoo Foundation:
14 > >>
15 > >> * Daniel Campbell (zlg)
16 > >> * Rich Freeman (rich0)
17 > >> * Kristian Fiskerstand (k_f)
18 > >
19 > >Thank you for the nomination Francisco, but our [Gentoo Bylaws Section
20 > >5.2 Qualification] contains "No individual shall serve as a Gentoo
21 > >Foundation Trustee and Gentoo Council Member concurrently ", so I'm not
22 > >eligible for standing in this election and as such will have to
23 > >decline.
24 >
25 > Just for completeness, you can resign your seat on the council if you're elected.
26
27 And you too :)
28 Hereby I nominate Michał Górny (mgorny)
29
30 Best regards,
31 Andrew Savchenko