From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: foundation update...
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:17:56
1 On Monday 12 September 2005 10:10 am, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > One quick question on this. Where's 2005.1? The longer the delay from
3 > release to store availability, the less likely it is to generate revenue
4 > for the Foundation. Does this stuff *need* to come from a trustee, or
5 > could someone else send in the release media to Cafepress?
6
7 This is pretty much all me right now (but it sounds like you are willing, and
8 I would be more than happy to talk to you offline about helping) ;) Doesn't
9 have to come from a trustee, but there is only one CP account to deal with so
10 it would have to be a trusted person.
11
12 I was planning on shipping the CDs from the hotel during LWE but there were
13 rereleases and such so I wanted to wait a week to be sure I get the right
14 cd's printed to send. Got home from LWE and have been swamped ever since.
15
16 -C
19 Corey Shields
20 Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team