From: Marta <martisa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 14:29:36
1 unsubscribe
2
3 2018-04-15 16:28 GMT+02:00 Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto <
4 jmbsvicetto@g.o>:
5
6 > On 15-04-2018 01:42, Daniel Robbins wrote:
7 > > On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 6:46 PM, Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
8 > wrote:
9 > >
10 > >>> The people behind the ban appear to be the usual suspects running
11 > >>> ComRel/Council.
12 > >>
13 > >> Yet another friendly warning: this kind of unsubstantiated got you
14 > >> already time off the mailing list.
15 > >>
16 > >
17 > > Can you please explain what I did wrong and point to the CoC to support
18 > > your position? "Usual suspects" in this case is mgorny, ulm, dilfridge.
19 > > Mgorny and ulm are on council, dilfridge runs ComRel.
20 >
21 > Daniel,
22 >
23 > please stop using language as "usual suspects" to question the integrity
24 > or character of the people you are disagreeing with.
25 >
26 > In this particular case, you're also "targetting" developers that are
27 > not responsible for the decisions you're attacking. The Council had
28 > nothing to do with wltjr's ban from the ml.
29 > AFAIK, Ulrich never had any public interactions with William in the mls,
30 > so I don't see how he can be accused of having any responsibility on
31 > William's ban from the mailing list.
32 > Finally, Andreas is the ComRel lead, but he doesn't run ComRel. As a
33 > member of ComRel, I strongly object to that idea and can assure the
34 > community that ComRel acts as a team where the members express opinions
35 > and discuss matters trying to find consensus - we rarely all agree on a
36 > subject, but we find a common ground that allows us to reach decisions.