From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Questions For Gentoo Foundation Trustee Candidates
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 13:18:27
1 On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 5:12 AM Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Team,
4 >
5 > This is a meta topic to collect Questions For Gentoo Foundation Trustee
6 > Candidates together.
7 > The idea seemed to work well on -project for council candidates.
10 > help keep responses and resulting discussion organised.
11 > Accordingly, I will respond to this post with my question.
12 >
13 > --
14 > Regards,
15 >
16 > Roy Bamford
17 > (Neddyseagoon) a member of
18 > elections
19 > gentoo-ops
20 > forum-mods
21 > arm64
24 Dear candidates
25
26 What are your plans regarding future relations between the trustees and the
27 council? I noted that the council isn't even mentioned in the bylaws