From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc Trustees - Adjourned August Meeting
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:48:52
On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 14:59 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
And a treasurer. We need an active one and to open a bank account yesterday. IMHO we need a treasurer more than a secretary. We need both, but lack of a secretary won't cause harm to the foundation. Lack of a treasurer and tax filings at end of year. We could lose NPO status. Or be subject to late fees or fines. Unless we file for an extension on our return for 08. -- William L. Thomson Jr. amd64/Java/Trustees Gentoo Foundation