From: tigger@g.o
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] The under 18 issue, new trustees
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:27:33
1 On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 11:43:14AM -0600, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > Klieber
3 > Carpaski
4 > Pfeifer
5 > G2boojum
6 > Seemant
7 > Dmwaters (in place of avenj)
8 > Zhen (in place of drobbins)
9 > Agriffis
10 > Swift
11 > Pauldv
12 > Method
13 > Azarah
14
15 While I'm sure my opinion on things make little difference to anyone I
16 do feel that I should voice it.
17
18 I would prefer a board of 11. An odd number makes more sense to me for
19 voting reasons (as someone else has said).
20
21 I also feel dmwaters stands out on that list as someone who doesn't have
22 the time-earned respect and in-depth knowledge that a board member
23 should have. In my eyes she certainly doesn't have the background that
24 the rest of the board members have. Avenj made sense to me as a board
25 member, but unfortunately he is too young, I don't think swapping
26 someone else in just because they happen to be in devrel is the right
27 thing to do.
28
29 I don't expect this email to have any effect on anything and I certainly
30 don't want to delay the nfp, I just want to make sure I have voiced my
31 views.
32
33 Regards,
34
35 Rob
38 rob holland - [ tigger@g.o ]
39 irc://irc.freenode.net/#gentoo as tigger^
40 http://dev.gentoo.org/~tigger/tigger@××××××××××.asc