From: tigger@g.o
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] The under 18 issue, new trustees
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:27:33
On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 11:43:14AM -0600, Daniel Robbins wrote:
> Klieber > Carpaski > Pfeifer > G2boojum > Seemant > Dmwaters (in place of avenj) > Zhen (in place of drobbins) > Agriffis > Swift > Pauldv > Method > Azarah
While I'm sure my opinion on things make little difference to anyone I do feel that I should voice it. I would prefer a board of 11. An odd number makes more sense to me for voting reasons (as someone else has said). I also feel dmwaters stands out on that list as someone who doesn't have the time-earned respect and in-depth knowledge that a board member should have. In my eyes she certainly doesn't have the background that the rest of the board members have. Avenj made sense to me as a board member, but unfortunately he is too young, I don't think swapping someone else in just because they happen to be in devrel is the right thing to do. I don't expect this email to have any effect on anything and I certainly don't want to delay the nfp, I just want to make sure I have voiced my views. Regards, Rob -- rob holland - [ tigger@g.o ] irc:// as tigger^××××××××××.asc

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] The under 18 issue, new trustees Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>