From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee nominations
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:40:44
1 On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 10:51 -0600, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 >
3 > Also, we're going to need three people who don't want to be a Trustee to
4 > handle the election. (I'd offer to be one of those people, but I doubt
5 > that I would be viewed as an impartial participant.)
6
7 Infra would like these people, election officials, to be selected before
8 anything proceeds. So the election won't turn into a mess as others in
9 the past.
10
11 Possibly one could be Shyam Mani (fox2mike)
12
13 Others?
16 William L. Thomson Jr.
17 Gentoo/amd64/Java