From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee nominations
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:07:09
1 Since drobbins has (I believe) rescinded his offer, we
2 need to get going on getting some competent Trustees.
3
4 Now taking nominations....
5
6 Normally we'd take nominations for a month, and have the polls open for
7 a month, but I'd really like to compress that timeframe a bit. Two
8 weeks and two weeks, perhaps? Thoughts, comments?
9
10 Also, we're going to need three people who don't want to be a Trustee to
11 handle the election. (I'd offer to be one of those people, but I doubt
12 that I would be viewed as an impartial participant.)
13
14 Thanks,
15 g2boojum
16 --
17 Grant Goodyear
18 Gentoo Developer
19 g2boojum@g.o
20 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
21 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76