From: Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-nfp] Social contract and its effect on vendors and service delivery.
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 20:38:48
1 Hi,
2
3 > Is it against the social contract to purchase these CDN services?
4
5 Not from my P.O.V when the origin itself is under full control.
6
7 Also, would you plan to block direct access once you set up a CDN service, i.e. forcing everyone to use CDN services or would you still allow people to hit services directly? For the latter it's just an additional offer so I wouldn't expect any problems (isn't it the same like being present on GitHub?).
11 Regards,
12 Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Linux Developer
13 fpr: C4DD 695F A713 8F24 2AA1 5638 5849 7EE5 1D5D 74A5

openpgp-digital-signature.asc application/pgp-signature