From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Cc: Michael Haubenwallner <michael.haubenwallner@×××××××.at>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: Attempt to use prefix on linux as secondary...
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:14:34
1 On 15-12-2005 16:35:36 -0800, m h wrote:
2 > PORTDIR /usr/portage
3 > --- 'profiles/arch.list' is empty or not available. Empty portage tree?
4
5 > I'll hack it for now (that should get rid of the arch.list error).
6
7 This somehow indicates your profile isn't setup correctly. I had that
8 myself too. If you issue `emerge info` it should on the first row (not
9 the !!! ones) encode where it finds the profile. For me, it turned out
10 I used a symlink, and it doesn't like that. Make sure you use absolute
11 paths for various paths in etc/make.conf. Please post back your emerge
12 info.
16 Fabian Groffen
17 Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- Interim Lead
18 --
19 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list