From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] [PREFIX] portage 2.1.11 updates...
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:14:21
On Mar 17, 2006, at 12:59 PM, m h wrote:

> I'm running on 2.1.11. Sitll getting the OSError: [Errno 2] No such > file or directory: '/tmp/Mar17/var/lib/portage/world' > after installing portage and running emerge --info
Hmm, none of us are able to reproduce your problems yet. Out of curiosity, does /var/lib/portage exist? i.e. is it getting the locations confused? Take a look at and and make sure the variables are sane.
> > Is there a place to file bugs to keep track of this stuff?
Not yet, we are having a meeting on IRC in #gentoo-alt this sunday at 20:00UTC (please attend if you have time) and we will discuss this.