From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: Test results from x86-macos
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:46:17
On 11-09-2006 13:39:30 +0200, Grobian wrote:
> Coreutils 6.1 indeed is masked, because I figured out it does all but > work. Maybe backport the conditional then.
it is masked, because it wants autoconf-2.60 which makes trouble I ported the conditional for --without-included-regex, so it should be fixed. One question though... on my ppc-macos box I didn't install coreutils it seems. When is it pulled in? Maybe I should redo it from scratch as well... :/ -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: Test results from x86-macos "Chris L. Mason" <clmason@×××××.com>