From: m h <sesquile@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Attempt to use prefix on linux as secondary...
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 01:48:59
1 Another question. PORTDIR is not getting the prefixed value in
2 portage.py. Kito, how
3 are you setting this? Are you using an env variable?
6 On 12/14/05, m h <sesquile@×××××.com> wrote:
7 > So I have a question:
8 > Where can I get the ${PREFIX}/usr/local/portage/profiles directory
9 > from to bootstrap? Haubi and Kito both have them, but where did they
10 > get them from? It's not bundled with portage itself nor is it in the
11 > stage1....
12 >