From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet (for review)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:21:48

Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>:

> On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 19:16:34 +0200 > Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote: > > Attached is a PDF file with always two pages of one layout type. A > > margin note label is found in every example. Number of pages for the > > whole PMS in the following order: > > Mmm. Is part of the problem that we're not using a book style layout? > How does it look if we go for even-odd pages, with narrow outside > margins but larger inner margins, with labels always shown on the > inner margins?
You confuse outside and inside here. Both inner margins are as wide as one outer margin. For the PMS one-sided is perfect as people will print it out one-sided, so the unequal margins would just look odd. Layout 2 and 3 are the ones I favour, but I am open to other suggestions.
> I realise I'm only being picky about this because I'm not the one > who has to work out how to do it :P
Sure, but changing the layout is a matter of seconds. V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:>

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet (for review) Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>