From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet (for review)
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 00:12:30

Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>:
> On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:05:08 +0200 > Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote: > > attached are two patches that will a) add the cheat sheet to the PMS > > repository b) integrate it into the PMS document. > > b happens by merging the two PDFs together > > This is not yet intended for inclusion but a request for review > > from your side. > > Hrm, something I've been wondering here... Is there a way to do it as > two separate PDFs, but have \refs work? So you'd be able to \ref the > relevant parts of PMS from the cheatsheet...
Established: Experimental but maybe more sophisticated: I will test it on my will get newer patches next week probably.
> And if there is, it's probably best if we stop reffing PMS features by > table and introduce a whole load of labels for the most appropriate > paragraph instead. And if we do that, can we do fancy named paragraphs > like the C++ standard does?
Please elaborate. V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:>

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet (for review) Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>