From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Re: kdebuild-1 conditionals
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:19:40
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:24:45 +0100
Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
> [...]
I shall refer you to 20080828:
> Decision: Council will vote to resolve conflicts that the PMS editors > and PM developers weren't able to resolve.
There is a conflict that won't be resolved until I'm convinced that the reasonable steps I've requested to ensure that the impact of this change is as minimal as possible have been followed. If you'd like to convince me of that here, there's no need for a Council vote; otherwise, we'll follow the procedure. -- Ciaran McCreesh

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-pms] Re: kdebuild-1 conditionals Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com>