From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Too many EAPIs for feature table
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:27:55
1 >>>>> On Sat, 21 Jun 2014, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
2
3 > We want to be able to compare EAPIs at a glance, so they all need to
4 > be side-by-side or atop one another. Two unrelated features, on the
5 > other hand, can safely appear pages apart.
6
7 > So my suggestion is to switch "Feature" and "EAPIs"; then, when you
8 > run out of horizontal space (too many features), repeat the headers.
9
10 In fact, we have all these small tables with row-wise EAPI in the main
11 text already. So I'd rather keep one big table with transposed layout
12 in the appendix.
13
14 Ulrich