From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI 5 development branch
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:22:36
On Thu, 10 May 2012 11:04:12 +0200
Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
> > * stdin / new* / here* > > Done.
The way you've worded it sort of looks like it only applies to newbin (although the same could be said for some of the existing wording). Maybe we should restructure that big list into "do" commands, "new" commands and "permissions" commands, so we can put a paragraph for each feature group?
> Any particular reason for leaving out "No -j1 for src_test"? It was on > your previous list.
I couldn't find -j1 being mandated in the spec, and Portage doesn't seem to do it any more. -- Ciaran McCreesh

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI 5 development branch Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI 5 development branch Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>