From: Jason Stubbs <jasonstubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Bugzilla "Feature" Bugs
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:10:33
1 On Wednesday 07 January 2004 22:40, Jason Stubbs wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I've just been going through some of the unresolved bugs and have found
5 > (especially in the earlier bug #s) that there are many feature requests
6 > that are unresolved. I'm thinking it would be a good idea to create a
7 > "master" bug for portage-ng and then make it depend on all of these
8 > unresolved feature requests. Pros? It would make it easy to confirm that
9 > there's nothing missing from the reqspec and also make it easy to close
10 > many (hundreds?) of bugs on portage-ng's completion. Cons? Massive amount
11 > of deps from a single bug. Thoughts?
12
13 Woops! I didn't believe this address was registered and thought it would
14 bounce. In fact, I'm sure it's not registered as I don't get list e-mail
15 twice. Perhaps because it was sent via my registered e-mail address's mail
16 server?
19 Regards,
20 Jason Stubbs
23 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list