From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: lafou@×××××××.fr
Cc: gentoo-portage-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Updated Portage project page
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:07:15
1 On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 11:29, Philippe Lafoucrière wrote:
2 > More I read about portage-ng, more I'm convinced that twisted should be used
3 > (as i said in a post a few days ago). I worked on a project for 6 months
4 > based on twisted framework (an asynchronous expert system, using data flows
5 > from database and fuzzy logic). I can open the source.
6 >
7 > That's just an idea. I will be on hollidays next week, I will have time to
8 > create a prototype showing twisted in a portage-ng-like tool. Just tell me if
9 > you are interrested to see a running demo !
10
11 I haven't looked at twisted, but a good solution suggested by nerdboy is
12 to have a design competition once we have the requirements finalized.
13
14 Regards,
15
16 Daniel