From: "Arthur D." <spinal.by@××××.ru>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] REVDEP-REBUILD and emerge default options
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 06:30:18
1 To Duncan:
2 > FWIW, 12 days isn't so bad.
3 I didn't say 12 days is bad or something similar. I opened public bug
4 report
5 after having no reply in 12 days. Did I something wrong?
6
7 To Zac:
8 > I'd suggest passing the -p option to revdep-rebuild on the command
9 > line. That's how I always do it. Then you can run it again and it's
10 > supposed to cache the result (if you don't use the -i option).
11 I know how to pass options on command line. I was asking about changing
12 default behaviour to respect emerge default options out-of-box. Passing
13 same options every time is not a good way of doing things, no?
16 Best regards, Spinal