From: Anthony Gorecki <agorecki@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Re: Bugzilla Bug 112779: New and Improved Way to Handle /etc/portage
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:26:17
1 On Wednesday, November 16, 2005 23:12, Zac Medico wrote:
2 > I wouldn't mind having a feature like this. I would provide a way for
3 automatic unmasking tools to keep their changes separate and easily
4 reversible.
5
6 This seems to be borderlining on being unnecessary, in my opinion. A commented
7 section in package.unmask could work just as easily, and it would likely save
8 time for the user. "kde-base/kdelibs" is just as easy to find in a sorted,
9 sectioned file as it is in multiple files:
10
11 # GNOME Packages:
12 [...]
13