From: Pablo De Napoli <pdenapo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] two remarks on portage-2.0.51-r2
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:33:05
1 Thannk you every one for your explanations, in fact I don't know well the portage
2 internals (even though I want to follow the portage development and help with ideas)
3 I didn't mean to offend anybody, I apologise if I did it somehow.
4 Best regards.
5 Pablo De Napoli
8 > No offense but I find this almost comical. Have a look on bugs.g.o for portage
9 > bugs. You'd be surprised I think. 2.0.51 has bugs - even a couple of new ones
10 > that should be fixed soon - but there's nothing really broken that wasn't
11 > broken before.
12 >
13 > Regards,
14 > Jason Stubbs
21 Do you Yahoo!?
22 Declare Yourself - Register online to vote today!
23 http://vote.yahoo.com
26 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list