From: Ali Polatel <31415926j@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] GPG support for mod_mail
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:38:00
1 On 03:02 Sun 29 Oct , Marius Mauch wrote:
2 >
3 > Well, I don't really see a reason why one would want to encrypt those
4 > mails. The only potentially sensitive information (package
5 > name/version) is already contained in the subject and therefore
6 > wouldn't be encrypted. And gpg support can be a bitch to maintain, so
7 > I'd like to see the benefit before adding that feature.
8 >
9 > Marius
12 You're right.Right now it can only be useful for paranoids using info
13 in ELOG_CLASSES :) Well this patch can be a starting point if gpg
14 support is needed some day..
17 Ali Polatel <31415926j@×××××.com> www.rootshell.be/~hawking
18 gpg: 322FEACE fp: 7738 BAA0 834B 43BF 7C1E 22EA D14C 0688 322F EACE
19 () ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
20 /\