From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] [Patch] Repoman rewrite stage2 modularization conversion complete
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:05:58
1 On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 18:04:56 -0700
2 Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> wrote:
5 > > The only consumer for that allvalid variable is the metadata
6 > > UnusedCheck class.
7 > >
8 > > So the allvalid variable is True until found False
9 > > by whichever checks along the way find it to be False. Like a fuse,
10 > > it's good until it's blown, then it can never be good again. I
11 > > don't think this particular variable justifies a special class that
12 > > more fully mimics a fuse. Impossible to reset it like a breaker.
13 >
14 > Yeah, let's do it. It's a great opportunity to add clarity to the
15 > code, and prevent future goofs.
18 Done, it is now dynamic_data['validity_fuse'] which is a Fuse instance.
19
20 P.S. I tried, but I could only rebase one of your 2 patches to the
21 current repoman code.
22
23 I could not apply the unboundlocal error patch. It looks like it is
24 not valid for the cvs and svn modules now that they are separate
25 modules.
26 --
27 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>