From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Need backup mentor for FUSE-based sandbox project
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 04:41:05
1 On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 12:09 PM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Hi, everyone.
4 >
5 > It seems that we *urgently* (read: in 6 days) need to find backup
6 > mentors for this year's GSoC projects. I'm mentoring the project to
7 > develop a FUSE-based sandbox alternative that's going to work reliably
8 > with more packages than the LD_PRELOAD hack [1].
9 >
10 > Would anyone volunteer to be the backup maintainer for this?
11 >
12 > [1]
13 > https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/5749981018849280/proposal/5572241732927488/
16 I get a 403 for that.
17
18 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2020/Ideas#FUSE-powered_sandbox
19 is
20 your writeup; I assume the above is supposed to be a link to the student's
21 proposal?
26 > --
27 > Best regards,
28 > Michał Górny