From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Conary
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:50:48
1 On Thursday 21 October 2004 22:20, Roman Gaufman wrote:
2 > Ah, good. You got me scared for a second. It does however make sense
3 > for it to be removed. Many dispatch-conf bugs are left untouched for
4 > months since the dev that wrote it disappeared without notice.
5 >
6 > Maybe if I post some patches they'll be commited, but seems anything
7 > dispatch-conf related is halted at the moment.
8
9 There's a lot of patches sitting in bugs already. It's just kind of hard to
10 find them. However, I'd be happy to review and if pointed to them. :)
11
12 Regards,
13 Jason Stubbs
16 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list