From: Roman Gaufman <hackeron@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Conary
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:20:35
1 Ah, good. You got me scared for a second. It does however make sense
2 for it to be removed. Many dispatch-conf bugs are left untouched for
3 months since the dev that wrote it disappeared without notice.
4
5 Maybe if I post some patches they'll be commited, but seems anything
6 dispatch-conf related is halted at the moment.
7