From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Making pax-utils a depend
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:45:21
1 On Wednesday 16 November 2005 04:41, solar wrote:
2 > For those of you that do not know we Mike Frysinger and myself have
3 > written a general purpose ELF Q/A tool called pax-utils
4 >
5 > The tool itself can be used to preform a number of tasks. What ferringb
6 > would like todo is take advantage of this tool for the an updated
7 > verify-rdepend code.
8
9 <snip>
10
11 > Before he does that does anybody have any objections? If so please let
12 > us know what and why.
13
14 The last I heard, Brian was the only one *against* having pax-utils added
15 to portage's RDEPEND list. ;)
18 Jason Stubbs
19 --
20 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list