From: "neon (Luca)" <neon@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] how portage overrides CFLAGS?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:00:20
1 Kristian Benoit wrote:
2
3 >On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 03:04 +0200, neon (Luca) wrote:
6 >flag-o-matic provide functions to filter the cflags, but other flags.
7 >You could grep the ebuild that use flag-o-matic for those functions and
8 >find out (by the parameters) which flags has been filtered and see from
9 >the results if a particular package is should be re-emerged.
12 Thanks for your help ;) now I'm trying to filter ebuilds with
13 filter-flags and replace-flags but how sys-devel/gcc filter CFLAGS???
14 there are no filter-flags replace-flags etc in his ebuild...
15
16 Now I think that the good way is to apply ebuild's flag-o-matic
17 functions directly to my current CFLAGS and then compare them with those
18 in /var/db/pkg/.../.../CFLAGS.
19
20 Since I'm using python I can use portage api to do this, I'm skimming
21 through BILLIONS of codelines trying to find something usefull, any hints???
22 --
23 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list