To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] List moderation issue? was - Re: Portage and Updater Security
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 21:56:47
1 Brian Dolbec:
2 > On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 17:48:58 +0000
3 > Patrick Schleizer <patrick-mailinglists@××××××.org> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Hi,
6 >>
7 >> I am wondering why posts by Vladimir Diaz and Justin Cappos are not
8 >> visible on the gentoo-portage-dev mailing list archive.
9 >>
10 >> Lost in spam filter?
11 >>
12 >> Have you received them?
13 >>
14 >> Should the listmaster be contacted?
15 >>
16 >> Cheers,
17 >> Patrick
20 > You must be subscribed to the list in order to post. No spam filter
21 > that I know of other than the above. Perhaps it's a blocking issue,
22 > I've heard some domains/subdomains cause issues and/or blocked or
23 > something along those lines.
24
25 Alright, thanks. Wasn't signed up. Sorted out.
26
27 Just appeared on the list and on the web interface.
28
29 [gentoo-portage-dev] Portage and Update Security
30
31 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-portage-dev/message/94425239fcaedcee6c49ef398f12aa85