From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Re: Dynamic USE dependencies
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 11:52:49
1 Brian Dolbec posted on Thu, 02 Apr 2015 23:59:06 -0700 as excerpted:
2
3 > This is a reminder to you all... since enalyze is little known to
4 > users.
5
6 Thanks for the hint. I'd never heard of enalyze before but it sounds
7 useful. I'll investigate. =:^)
8
9 Please consider writing up a tips-n-tricks section feature for enalyze in
10 an upcoming gentoo news, too. That should bring it rather more exposure
11 among the power users at least, who will propagate the knowledge thru the
12 lists and forums, etc. I know that's the way I've come across several
13 tools I now keep in my virtual toolbox, over the years. =:^)
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman