From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o, rich0@g.o, twitch153@g.o, zlg@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Team leader(s) election meeting
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 17:59:24
1 Dnia 2015-09-26, o godz. 10:54:08
2 Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o> napisał(a):
3
5 > Hash: SHA512
6 >
7 > On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 12:12:57 +0200
8 > Alexander Berntsen <bernalex@g.o> wrote:
9 >
10 > > Friends,
11 > >
12 > > please set your availability[0] for our next meeting, where we will
13 > > elect team leader(s). We should probably also clear up the memberships
14 > > as most of the members haven't been active in months (some have
15 > > actually never been active at all).
16 > >
17 > > On a related note this would be a good time for anyone interested in
18 > > contributing to Portage to show up. If you have any questions on how
19 > > to get into Portage hacking, the current team leaders will be there to
20 > > answer your questions to the best of our abilities.
21 > >
22 > > Please feel free to distribute this email to non-devs that are
23 > > interested in contributing to Gentoo or Portage. There are several
24 > > other distros using Portage, but we rarely hear anything from any of
25 > > them except for the Google guys every now and again. Then there's the
26 > > matter of our users themselves. Surely it is in everyone's interest
27 > > that this project doesn't stagnate.
28 > >
29 > > Thanks.
30 > >
31 > > [0] <http://whenisgood.net/portage>
32 > > - --
33 > > Alexander
34 > > bernalex@g.o
35 > > https://secure.plaimi.net/~alexander
38 > First off, it's good to see so many people taking an interest in the
39 > portage meeting.
40 >
41 > But it seems that for many of us, our times do not have a convergence
42 > of any kind.
43 >
44 > Please go to http://whenisgood.net/portage/results/y8rwaw9
45 >
46 > And try to adjust your available times so that we can hold a meeting
47 > with as many of us as possible.
48 >
49 > Promising times UTC are: Mon. 3pm, Fri 5pm
50 >
51 > I know Zac and myself have other meetings scheduled for 5:45pm Mon and
52 > 6pm on Wed., Thurs., Fr. So those times are out
53
54 You can always choose to hold the election over mail.
57 Best regards,
58 Michał Górny
59 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>