From: Stephan van Maris <svmaris@×××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Alsa ebuilds
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:39:47
1 Everything compiles and runs without problems here. (This is a rev-III
2 powerbook g4). I'll keep an eye on new versions of alsa and will let you know
3 if/when something breaks.
4
5 Thanks,
6
7 Stephan
8
9 > > Can the alsa-* ebuilds please be updated to ~ppc? I've been using the
10 > > alsa-drivers for a few months now on my revIII powerbook without any
11 > > problems (apart from the fact that I have to update the ebuilds at every
12 > > 'emerge sync' ;)
13 > >
14 > > I've noticed that alsa-oss was marked '~ppc' and since it depends on the
15 > > alsa-drivers, it only makes sense to mark those ~ppc aswell.
16 >
17 > Updated lastest rc of all the above to ~ppc, please verify they are working
18 > if you can. My hardware doesn't seem to like alsa :)
19 >
20 > Thanks
21 >
22 > Gerk