From: Mark Guertin <gerk@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Alsa ebuilds
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 18:55:24
1 On March 9, 2003 11:16 am, Stephan van Maris wrote:
2 > Can the alsa-* ebuilds please be updated to ~ppc? I've been using the
3 > alsa-drivers for a few months now on my revIII powerbook without any
4 > problems (apart from the fact that I have to update the ebuilds at every
5 > 'emerge sync' ;)
6 >
7 > I've noticed that alsa-oss was marked '~ppc' and since it depends on the
8 > alsa-drivers, it only makes sense to mark those ~ppc aswell.
11 Updated lastest rc of all the above to ~ppc, please verify they are working if
12 you can. My hardware doesn't seem to like alsa :)
13
14 Thanks
15
16 Gerk