From: Hasan Khalil <gongloo@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] FYI, ppc/x86 distributed cross-compilation guide
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:40:30
1 Actually, there's an automated gentoo script for this. I can't remember
2 the name, but it pretty much did everything you describe in that
3 document for you, just prompting you for a few details. Adding cross
4 compiler chains was easy as anything. I set up a Pentium 4 box to
5 cross-compile for both my powerbook and my k6-2, with minimal effort.
6
7 -Hasan
8
9 David Bélanger wrote:
10
11 > Hi,
12 >
13 > I was able to setup cross-compilation on x86 for my iBook.
14 >
15 > I wrote a guide that I published here:
16 > http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~dbelan2/crossdev-powerpc-i686.html
17 > in case others are interested as very little info is available.
18 >
19 > David
20 >
21 > ---