From: electric-light-heads <imuzik@××××××××××××.jp>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-user] Re:Some Unofficial Packages and stage 3 tarba
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 17:58:29
1 wow..
2 this must be the something
3 an iBook-Tangerine user struggling @ doing the stage3 things
4 should take advantage of?
5
6 after taring
7 is
8
9 ---
10 # export CONFIG_PROTECT=""
11 # emerge --pretend system
12 [lists the packages to be installed]
13 # emerge system
14 ---
15
16 what i should start from?
17
18 or
19
20 mostly compiling the kernel is the rest to go?
21
22 > I put up some unofficial pacakges and a stage 3 tarball at
23 > http://gentoo-ppc.macdiscussion.com for anyone interested, I figured it might
24 > help some of the users with older/slower machines who don't want to compile
25 > forever, etc. I have used all of these packages in my own setup (including
26 > the stage3) with no problems and thought they may also be of use to someone
27 > else. They are all built on the latest 1.2 iso (ppc) release.
31 http://buyobuyo.isgenius.com