From: Dr John Krane <jkrane@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:07:39
Hi, it's me again,

Can somebody please please please get me off this list?  I have tried
unsubscribing numerous times, only to get an automated response that I
am not subscribed to the list in the first place.  But I still get the
emails!  My address is:

jkrane@×××××××.com  or

I figure the 'bot is trying to unsubscribe one and I am subscribed as
the other.  There is no way to tell to bot to unsubscribe anything
specific, as far as I can tell. I am writing this in the hopes that an
admin will see it and help me out.  My previous plea for admin help
was Sep 3, 2010.  My first attempt to unsubscribe was May, 2009.  I
have tried periodically since then.

     John Krane