From: Charles Read <gentoolist@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] ALSA on my PowerBookG4(6, 2)...newbie needs help
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 01:28:28
1 Thanks for the write back! I compiled that as part of the kernel and not
2 a module, yet nothing is detected at startup and /proc/asound/cards shows
3 nothing... how did you get it working? How can I test to make sure that
4 it is in the kernel? or does the fact that were having this convo say
5 that? Thanks bunches!!!
6
7 CR