From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Foundation membership and who can join
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 19:29:39
1 I disagree with this part.
2
3 People should not be required in my opinion to be staff in order to have
4 membership in the foundation.
5
6 There may be people who don't know how to be staff, or can't be arsed to
7 learn, or whatever the case may be have problems being staff, but who still
8 love gentoo and help however they can.
12 On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>