From: NP-Hardass <NP-Hardass@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Foundation membership and who can join
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 00:45:06
1 The proposal does not make all members Gentoo staff. It primarily talks about staff as they relate to the foundation,. not the other direction. That said, the proposal does state that the staff quiz is required which is literally just affirming that you know how Gentoo is structured. The staff quiz is organization structure. Anyone who is a voting member in the foundation really should have that knowledge.
2