From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Gentoo Council <council@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 18:36:34
1 On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Andreas K. Huettel
3 > <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
4 >>
5 >> the Gentoo Council will meet again on Sunday, October 11 at 19:00 UTC in
6 >> #gentoo-council on freenode.
7 >>
8 >> Please reply to this message with any items you would like us to discuss
9 >> or vote on.
12 > I'd like to actually drive to some kinds of votes around dynamic dependencies.
13 >
14 > To that end I intend to propose a few concrete resolutions that can be
15 > taken individually around changes in:
16 > 1. Direct runtime dependencies in ebuilds.
17 > 2. Dependencies in virtuals.
18 > 3. Dependencies in eclasses.
19 >
20 > In some cases I may publish more than one proposal, both to get some
21 > discussion, and also in the hope that we have an alternative ready
22 > should some options not be approved.
23 >
24 > I'm posting this now though as a placeholder and to get it in this thread.
25
26 Proposals posted at:
27 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/97428/focus=97480
30 Rich