From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Recruitment issues and potential improvement
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:15:41
1 Am Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015, 04:57:17 schrieb Robin H. Johnson:
2
3 > We have it already, as a result of summer of code development from 2007.
4 > equizApp
5 >
6 > Recruiters: what's the status of equizApp, or whatever it got renamed
7 > to?
8
9 While I'm not a recruiter, looking at the code it went the GSOC (Google Summer
10 of Obsolete Code) way: never deployed and forgotten.
11
12 (The current recruiting app is based on ruby, this was based on php.)
16 Andreas K. Huettel
17 Gentoo Linux developer
18 dilfridge@g.o
19 http://www.akhuettel.de/